** Not for Medical Use **
– teflon or scratch paper
– sublimatable substrate (mask)
– sublimation transfer
– lint roller
– repositionable spray
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 385 degrees F
– dwell time – 50 seconds to 1 minute
– pressure – medium to firm
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray.
This holds the mask in place and prevents double-imaging.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. Clean teflon or scratch paper
2. Substrate (mask)
4. Clean teflon or scratch paper
1. Lint roll the mask to prevent blue squiggly link marks.
2. Prepress the mask between two sheets of paper for about 5 seconds.
2. Spray the transfer lightly with repositionable spray.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the substrate onto the press – transfer should be on top of the
5. Place a large sheet of scratch paper or teflon over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary – the items will be very
– If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
– If the final product appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20