2 1/2″ Gloss White Ceramic Car Coaster
Heat press settings:
– temperature – 400 degrees F
– dwell time – 1:00 – 1:15 minutes
– pressure – light
1. Position the substrate (coaster) onto the transfer.
2. Tape the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary – the items will be very hot.