Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, M&M Vinyl & More and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and M&M Vinyl & More may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, â€œYour Contentâ€ shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant M&M Vinyl & More a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-partyâ€™s rights. M&M Vinyl & More reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided â€œas is,â€ with all faults, and M&M Vinyl & More express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall M&M Vinyl & More, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. M&M Vinyl & More, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent M&M Vinyl & More from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
M&M Vinyl & More is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The M&M Vinyl & More is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between M&M Vinyl & More and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of LA, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in LA for the resolution of any disputes.
Welcome to M&M Vinyl & More, located at mandmvinyl.com (the “Site”), and operated by M&M Vinyl & More. This Privacy Statement addresses M&M Vinyl & More practices regarding information collected from visitors of the Site and only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site – “ it does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as a “visitor,” “you” or “your”) other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. M&M Vinyl & More can be contacted at email@example.com. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into M&M Vinyl & More’s Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, M&M Vinyl & More may collect: (a) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with M&M Vinyl & More via e-mail; (b) information knowingly provided by the user in online informational sections, registration, or membership forms; and (c) information gathered through the analysis of cookies, or any other methods of internet browsing analysis, such as Google Analytics. Specifically, and in order to purchase products, you may be required to provide additional personal information about you and your company, such as your name, address, telephone number, and other relevant personal information. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you will be unable to register and/or to obtain products or services from the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by M&M Vinyl & More may be used by M&M Vinyl & More for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to M&M Vinyl & More, may be added to M&M Vinyl & More databases and used for future contact regarding Site updates and new services. From time to time, M&M Vinyl & More may need to contact you for registration-related activities. You agree that M&M Vinyl & More may use your personal information for such registration-related contact with you. M&M Vinyl & More may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that M&M Vinyl & More believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by M&M Vinyl & More and opting-out of such contacts by setting the appropriate option in subscription options in the unsubscribe area of your E-Mails from M&M Vinyl & More. If you would like to opt-out and are not sure how to do so, please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we will remove your information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any individually identifying personal information that you provide to M&M Vinyl & More through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with M&M Vinyl & More. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which M&M Vinyl & More enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by M&M Vinyl & More in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of M&M Vinyl & More or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to M&M Vinyl & More may also be provided to third parties that contract with M&M Vinyl & More to provide products, information or other services that M&M Vinyl & More believes that visitors may be interested in obtaining. While M&M Vinyl & More may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom M&M Vinyl & More discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which M&M Vinyl & More exercises no control. M&M Vinyl & More is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to M&M Vinyl & More via the Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name.
5. Security Measures and Communicating with M&M Vinyl & More. M&M Vinyl & More has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Despite M&M Vinyl & More efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from M&M Vinyl & More via the Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, M&M Vinyl & More is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
6. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, M&M Vinyl & More assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user comments may be associated with the user location, both internally within M&M Vinyl & More and publicly on the Site.
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request via postal mail or e-mail, M&M Vinyl & More will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by M&M Vinyl & More that has been voluntarily provided by you to M&M Vinyl & More through online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting M&M Vinyl & More via e-mail at email@example.com. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, You may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided to M&M Vinyl & More through online forms, membership or registration forms, e-mail, or another online avenues, prospectively retained by M&M Vinyl & More or used by M&M Vinyl & More for secondary purposes, by contacting M&M Vinyl & More via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
8. Right to Change Privacy Statement. M&M Vinyl & More reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. M&M Vinyl & More will notify you on the Site or by e-mail of any new or revised Privacy Statement, including information regarding the location of the new or revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit.
9. Your Louisiana Privacy Rights. If you are a Louisiana resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to the following address: M&M Vinyl & More at P. O. Box 86524, Baton Rouge, LA 70819; attn: Louisiana Privacy. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.